Title :Customizations / Enhancements (PSA)
Clients : PressGaney (USA)
Environment :Microsoft Axapta 2009, PSA
Description : PressGaneyis an organization that provides various statistical analysis and surveysto thevarious health organization to improve their performance. They provideserviceslike benchmarking, consulting, reporting and analysis of data toalloworganizations to determine how well they were performing and the best waystoimprove that performance.
· The splitbillingfeature available in the PSA module could not accommodate Press Ganey’s requirement.The current system does thesplit billing for a project contract only onpercentage basis. Press Ganeywanted a customization wherein they can split thebilling in 4 different waysi.e. based on Amount, percentage, quantity andallocation basis, Also PressGaney wanted another customization toauto-generate the sales order for an itemof fixed type which they define atItem level
· Created newformsand modified the existing forms to make the necessary UI changes
· Created newclassesand modified existing business logic so as to match Press Ganey’srequirement
· Created a classforauto-generating the sales orders and associate it with the respectiveproject
· Involved inunittesting
· Conform withbestpractises and deployment in the environment
Title : Customizing Modules(AR/AP/Inventory)
Clients : Cole-Hersee
Environment :MicrosoftDynamics AX 2009
Description : ColeHersee iswell-known for its broad range of reliable electromechanical switchesand itsincreasing range of electronic switching modules. Cole Hersee is aspecialistin the Heavy Vehicle industry, fulfilling diversified applicationsfor trucks,off-road, utility, transit, emergency vehicles and boats.
· Cole Hersee iscurrently using the standardfunctionality of the sales alternative itemavailable in AX. Cole Herseerequested a customization wherein they can keep atrack of the items for whichalternative item was supplied depending on the typeof item which is specifiedon the Item master (electronic or mechanical).
· If theitemis of type electronic and it has been replaced then we have a to keep atrack ofit and then create a report and an excel sheet so that the Cole Herseecanincrease their productivity for that particular item
· CreationofIntermediate table
· Modifyingtheexisting class to change the business logic
· Creation ofthereport based on date as parameter
· Sending the datatothe excel sheet (Programmatically)
· Unit testing.