NAVISION MRP Project Manager / Developer
Running the Material Requirements Planning in Navision 2009:
- Production Plan for 4 EMSs;
- Procurement Plan based on Production Plan;
- Items and BOMs definition;
- Requisition Worksheet – calculate requirements of components;
- EMS Stocks simulation.
Adjusting processes according to changes forced by stages of MRP implementation (creating SOP).
Business Intelligence Platform (Microsoft BI)
Running the MRP system is supported by several useful reports created in Business Intelligence Platform before implemented by me.
- Components availability report;
- Comparison Production and Procurement Plan report;
- Where Use Table;
Transferring SAP data and functionality to NAVISION
Being involved in project of moving new bought company from SAP to NAVISION:
- identifying the data in SAP and exporting to MS SQL tables;
- matching the data to NAVISION requirements and importing them;
- customizing Navision according to new company requirements;
- running the BI Platform based on Microsoft Reporting Services and Microsoft Analysis Services