B-3/411 Bhavani Mata C.H.S, N.M Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
Ph: 9820538898, 022-24325701; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aspiring to work as a Marketing professional in a growing organization that offers a challenging environment where I can carve a niche for myself and effectively deliver towards contributing to the organization’s target & growth.
· Dynamic and competent with expertise in marketing concepts and sound knowledge of computer applications with an unstinted urge to learn and apply.
· Good understanding of Brand Management, Market Research, sales & network management, operational management.
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to accomplish any given task within stringent timelines.
· Confident and resourceful with a willingness to learn new concepts and apply them to yield successful results.
· Posses' good judgment to target market for increasing revenue, rationalizing workflow & team player for maintaining harmony in the environment to enhance profitability.
· A highly creative, proactive and achievement driven individual with deep-rooted work ethics and professional aptitude.
Key Account Management
Sales Planning & Execution
TOTAL EXPERIENCE 3 YEARS
Currently working with: Softype, Inc.
Business Development Executive
Softype, Inc. is a global supplier of cloud computing Software as Service (SaaS) business management software from NetSuite Inc. And as a global company - Softype, Inc. serves as a NetSuite single point of contact and NetSuite one-stop destination, for all our NetSuite customers’ needs regardless of geography and time zones.
NetSuite provides a full integrated front office customer relationship management (CRM), back-office enterprise resource planning (ERP), and ecommerce platform, in one powerful application with the modularity and flexibility, also to meet very special business needs.
Key Experience Area:
CRM, ERP & E-Commerce
Cloud Computing Services
Win-Win Sales Management
Large Account Management
INFORMATION TOOLS LIMITED DEC’07 – JULY’10
· Accountable for database setup and designing
· Spearheading efforts across developing healthy and strong business relations by identifying prospective clients, generating business from new accounts and developing them to achieve consistent profitability and enhance revenue
· Build and strengthen relationships with clients, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction by providing them with complete product support.
· Successfully dealt and managed clients and achieved repeat business from them.
· Provided software training to the clients
M.M.S (SYSTEMS), Mumbai University, 2008(REGULAR/ FULL TIME)
T.Y.Bsc (PHYSICS), Mumbai University, 2006
H.S.C, Mumbai University, 2003
S.S.C, Mumbai University, 2001
Operating System: Windows
Programming Languages: C, SQL and PL-SQL
Database: Oracle 9i
Web Programming: HTML, IT applications for business, System analysis and design, Software engineering, MS-project, MS-office
OVERSEAS EXPOSURE AND EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS
· Visited Dhaka, Bangladesh represented the company for providing training of software to our esteemed client Somra.
· About Somra, It’s a Research agency fully equipped to conduct any type of survey research in Bangladesh having around 200+ full time employees and over 700 part-time data collectors.
· Somra is serving the Market for past 20+ years and have successfully conducted about 2000 marketing and social survey research studies.
Date of Birth: 4th Sept 1985
Language Proficiency: English, Hindi, Marathi, Telugu.
References: Available on request