Worked on various modules with different types of customization entailing Admin, Basic,Financial, Project, HRM, Questionnaire, PSA and CRM
Below are details
Project : In-House implementation for finance, project and HR module
Client : In-house
Version : Ax 2009
Job : Installation & configuration, customization and user training
1) Created three live and three test companies
2) Create domains according to company
3) Create one virtual company to shared HR and Finance relatedcommon tables among the three live companies
4) Created one consolidate company to get consolidate results
5) Created user groups for different levels of security
6) Define record level security to shared tables.
7) Provided user access as per need
8) Worked on reporting services to liked with SQL reporting tool
9) Defined definition group to import and export data
10)Worked on web configuration and deployed web site on EP
1) Setup all basic things for newly created companies
2) Setup basic number sequence.
3) Defined alerts rule, parameter and job
4) Worked on Report manager, report builder and update models
Customized tree view to show document handling category wise.
1) Imported ledger account on AX from exist system
2) Defined journals for daily, customer, vendor, periodicetc.
3) Defined voucher series
4) Setup financial statements and dimension focuses for P&L,Balance sheet etc.
5) Setup check layout for bank module
6) Defined payment methods for check payments
7) Done basic setup for AR and AP.
8) Created posting profile for customer and vendors.
9) Setup penny difference for customer settlement.
10)Created workflow document for user.
1) Worked on Financial andother reports to make the drill through feature available on the basis of ledgeraccounts, voucher, Projects, invoice number and customer.
2) Worked on all the reports and make all the reports workable as per users requirements
3) Done customization for making the interface short as per user’s requirements like one of them is customization to make invoice settlement for selected customer from customer form.
4)Done customization for penny difference functionality as user don’t need to enter the amount every time in A/c receivable parameters the system will give the option for this when user will do the settlement for customer invoices.
1) Setup Price,Category, Journals, line property and posting profile
2) Imported exist projects and customer from previous system to AX
3) Configured project setup part.
4)Created workflow document for user to proceed with transaction entry, posting,invoicing and transaction adjustment on project.
1) Customized the “ProjInvoice” report and make the format of report same as required by user.
2) Added new transactions and invoice related tabs on project form to provide one place to see all types of project related transaction and invoices.
3) Done customization in “ProjInvoiceChoose” and ProjFormLetter”classes to reduce the steps of invoice creation process.
4) Done customization to create fee journal and subscription transactions directly from project form and user can do fees setup as well in the same form.
5) Done lots of other customizations as per user requirements and to make the interface as similar as the user’s current system.
1) Setup all employee related dictionaries
2) Setup basic number sequence.
3) Done all setup needed for absence management
Worked on employee services website and create a complete setup for employee to see his/her personal and HR related information.
1) Setup Questionnaire dictionaries.
2) Provided user training on Questionnaire process and results.
1) Created secure web interface where candidate can give online exam from anywhere. In this interface I created one class which generates a page, when examiner starts the exams and the system shoots the mail to applicants defined in the scheduling and in that mail applicant gets a page where he/she can find the links of exams defined in the scheduling.
2) Applicant has to open the link and solve the exams one by one in a given time frame.
3) After applicant finish the exam the system generates the mail to scheduler and asks the scheduler that the exam can go to Tl for checking.
4) TL also gets a web interface where he/she can check the descriptive questions and can see the objective question as the system take care for objective questions.
5) After all the process system gives the reports for all the statistics.
1) As per parallel process with AX and user previous application, created a class to synchronize the data like project, customers,vendors, contacts and dimensions by using "CCADO" classes and extend it from “Runbasebatch”class to run as a batch.
2) Setup and implemented SSRS and SSAS reports.
3) Worked on share Point central administration 3.0
4) By using AX development tool on ASP.Net, Customized and created new ASP user control and Changed AXEP style sheet to make EP morepresentable.
5) Created internet site for online exam of applicant by using questionnaire module
Project Title : SHAW Arabia project costing
Client : SHAW Arabia (Saudi Arabia)
Version : MS dynamics ax 4.0
Job details : Customization, Implementation and user training
Setup all basic things for newly created companies.
Created user group as per requirement and provided user access as per need
1) Define all basic journals with required validation
2) Worked on General Ledger, Bank, account receivable and payable module.
3) Configured the functionality.
1) Created new Tables, forms and reports.
2) Done basic setup and import existing customer on system
PSA (Customized version of project)
1) Provided certain validation for transaction
2) Created new reports as per requirements
4) Defined posting profiles
5) Defined project transaction posting journals
6) Setup category and rules
7) Setup for hour and expenses transactions
8) Setup project group and rules