BELL CANADA, http://bell.ca, 2000 – 2007 (includes 5 years at CDG, acquired by Bell in 2005):
- Created a large CRM system and process that lowered cost of business by 70%.
- Recovered 100% of costs via Canada government’s SR-ED tax incentives programs.
- Managed outsourced software development and vendor relationships
IHLAS HOLDING, http://www.ihlas.com.tr, 1996 – 2000:
- Created Weblam, an online advertisement brokerage systems increasing revenues by 30%.
- Managed team of technical and artistic staff, direct reports included up to five people.
CORTEX-HUNGARY, http://www.cortex-hungary.hu, 1993 – 1996:
- Led transition to Windows platform that helped increase number of customers by 300%.
- Presented software to Mr. Bill Gates (then, Microsoft CEO) during launch of Windows 95
- Co-developed Hungarian online search tools leading to 30% increase in sales
TEXAS CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, http://www.tc.edu, 1989 – 1993:
- Managed a large network ensuring availability of computing resources
- Planned and deployed IT assets