Dynamics AX Senior Functional Consultant/ Solutions Architect involved in implementing Financials, T&L, Projects, Inventory and warehouse and Human resources modules. Contributed to multi-million dollar wins for AX services:
- Lead and contribute to AX Pre-sales wins.
- Provide Solution overview training to business users explaining Dynamics AX functionality across various modules and processes.
- Engage with business users to perform requirement analysis. Understand business processes identifying both functional and non-functional requirements. Document requirements and get them signed off with the business.
- Perform fit-gap analysis. Prepare solution blueprint consisting of solutions components. Evaluate gaps and plan for customizations and ISV solutions (if available) to plug the gaps.
- Plan and participate in design sessions with business users. Document Design decisions, prepare functional design documents(FDD) and present the same to business for sign-off.
- Configure Dynamics AX application. Test the configurations and present them to business.
- Perform Functional testing on new code/development being done to make sure it conforms to design specifications. Log issues in TFS so they can be tracked, triaged and managed properly throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with MBS team in Redmond to get the standard bugs/issues fixed.
- Conduct User Acceptance testing, obtain sign-off from the business on requirements being developed.
- Provide key user training, develop training materials and documentation to help business understand system functionality.
Implemented AX projects in USA, Australia, Malaysia, China, UAE, Philippines and Indonesia.
Also a keen PM Practitioner.