Job Responsibilities: -
· Determine and regularly assess the overall strategic direction and business contribution of the information system function for the company in order to ensure efficient and effective growth and performance.
· Lead the implementation of IT systems within specifications, time and cost as per business plan.
· Consult and plan with management to analyze IT infrastructure, networking, needs for management of information and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
· Continuously review and assess the latest technology, standards, trends and developments relevant to company needs and new initiatives in order to ensure SME is positioned for the latest technological advancements and industry standards.
· Coordinate for SME end user IT training and support in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software programs and hardware in order to ensure that all staff IT needs are accommodated in a timely manner and keep the overall IT competency level at an effective level.
· Develop, manage and disseminate corporate knowledge gained through the various systems, services and IT initiatives to key constituents in timely and efficient manner in order to provide relevant departments consistent and well documented reports, statistics, and where applicable just in time information that will help determine costs and impact, and address anticipated problems.
· Play key role in insuring SME compliance and participation in all Dubai e-government and implementation of policies, guidelines, application integration and relationships in order to insure that all departments are inline.
· Managed & coordinated successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP systems.
· Designed & implemented Network infrastructure (Data/Voice structured cabling, switches, firewalls etc.,)
· Successfully managed and co-ordinated the transition of SME to a Government of Dubai entity form Dubai-Holding.
· Managed & coordinated successful implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0
· Implemented & monitored IT helpdesk support.
· Implemented IT innovations to simplify user tasks and processes.
· Drafted and implemented IT Policy in the establishment.
Developed IT Strategy aligned with organisational goal and planned its execution.