FromMay’01 to Jul’11:
On Microsoft Dynamics GP
Played variousroles and responsibilities like Functional Consultant, Project Manager forimplementing various projects on Great Plains. Implemented over 22 customers onGreat Plains ranging from version 6 to 2010 and handled about 40 over projects involvingFinancials, Distribution with extensive customization. Proposed and extensivelyinvolved in customizing different solutions integrated to Great Plains. Designed variousreports using Crystal and FRx Report Writer. The role includes:
v Performbusiness requirements study, analysis and design.
v Perform gapanalysis between Great Plains functionality and client's requirements.
v Identify andrecommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around to meet clientrequirements.
v Install andconfigure Great Plains, version 6 to 2010.
v Design reportsusing Crystal, FRx report writers.
v Train users onnew business processes and using Great Plains.
v Develop dataconversion and testing strategies.
v Assigningproject roles and responsibilities to Consultants and manage the team.
v Closelymonitor progress of Projects, re-set priorities as and when necessary.
v Lead theproject team in all respects to complete the project within the schedule andscope.
MajorImplementations handled includes:
- Johnson Cilag (A Johnson & Johnson Group Company)
- Nanyang Technological University
- Accountant General Department
- Singapore Manufacturers’ Federation
(Project details can beprovided upon request)
FromJan’08 – Aug’09:
OnBudgeting Modules from Infor:
Trained on Budgeting and Consolidation modules of MPC (fromInfor).
Project Manager for implementing MPC’s (from Infor) Budgeting,Planning and Forecasting modules for Nanyang Technological University inSingapore. The role includes:
- Project & Resources Planning.
- Requirements gathering, analysis & documentation.
- Perform gap analysis between MPC functionality and client's requirements.
- Identify and recommend product customizations, enhancements or work-around to meet client requirements.
- Install MPC Tools viz., Architect & View Manager.
- Design Views and Reports using View Manager the tools available in MPC.
- Train MPC Administrators on using MPC tools.
- Develop data conversion and Data load using tools available in MPC.
- Manage Team and set goals to meet tight deadlines of the project.
- Prepare test scripts and conduct UAT.
- Scope control.
- Focus on key and complex issue areas to troubleshoot to run the project smoothly.
- Overall Project management.