· Project Management – organization, leadership, coordination and management of client opportunities: new and existing.
· Sale/pre-sales analysis and software demonstrations
· Business requirements analysis and documentation into functional requirements, specifications, presentation and/or estimate format, process impact analysis.
· Domain expertise on Dynamics GP, Supply Chain and Manufacturing applications as well as key ISV products that support our clients industries
· workflow analysis, requirements analysis, business process development, implementation management, implementation services, software training & support, systems and process documentation
· Established account on-going consulting – telephone, email, remote, on-site, etc.
· Analyze back office processes to identify opportunities for improvement
· Gather and understand client functional requirements
· Perform gap analysis between a client's requirements and the functionality within Microsoft Dynamics GP
· Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code
· Train client personnel on the usage and administration of Microsoft Dynamics GP (functional user training and technical training)
· Design and integrate business processes and data flows between GP applications and other client applications
· Develop high level project work plans
Manage individual and team budgets and scope of work