I spent nine years as an Account Executive, Sales Manager and finally Director of Business Development for a Microsoft Dynamics VAR based in Orlando, FL.
- Consistent attainment of $5 million revenue goal as Sales Manager / Director of Business Development for both new and existing customer business
- Consistent attainment of $1.8 million sales quota as a new business ERP software Account Executive
- A solid background with the Big 4 is an invaluable asset when establishing relationships with C level financial executives
- Situational fluency in many industries including supply chain, construction and NFP/Public Sector
- Very strong product knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, SL, CRM, RMS, FRx, Forecaster, SharePoint, Enterprise Reporting and many ISV products
- A leader with new business initiatives and able to sell new product lines into markets where the company does not have an existing referential customer base – specific examples include first company sales of GP, Siebel and NAV solutions that served to establish those practices
- Excellent analytical and documentation skills which includes detailed write-ups of client requirements, preparation of PPT presentations to accompany product demonstrations and coordination/preparation complicated RFP responses
- Strong Microsoft Office skills increase daily productivity
Note that after this I spent three months with a professional staffing firm.