1. Responsiblefor implementing business solutions for customers, which includes planning,analysis, training, customization, project management, review and testing
2. Evaluatescustomer’s requirements, defines system objectives and scope. This includesconducting interviews and reviewing existing procedures.
3. Designssystems solutions and produces supporting engineering design specifications andproject documentation
4. Maintainsexisting systems owned or represented by Infotech:
~ Analyses and designs enhancementsand/or customizations in keeping with customer requirements and market needs
~ Ensures in-depth understanding ofapplications
~ Programs and implements softwarecustomizations
~ Resolves problems and fixes bugs
~ Conducts systems and unit tests
5. Updatesand maintains systems documentation
6. Providestechnical and HelpDesk support
7. Assiststhe project manager in managing the development and deployment of the solutionand in the preparation of project plans, proposals and costing.
8. Formulatesand executes strategy for implementing systems solutions into customerenvironment based on customer requirements.
9. Managesthe systems testing process, whichincludes Unit Testing, System Integration, Performance, Business testing and tosupport the customer with User Acceptance testing.
10. Managescustomer expectations and maintains harmonious relationships with the customers
11. Supportssales team: finalization of scope, supports description ofrequirements/specifications through R&D and preparation of technicalsections of proposals (project plans, risk assessment, change control and scope
12. Maintainsexpert level competency and certification in designated products and requiredtechnologies
~ Adheres to Infotech’s methodologiesand standards
~ Timely preparation of employee timereports and other reports (expense statements) as required for customer billingand management reporting
~ Performs required administrativeresponsibilities as required by management.
~ Maintains and is responsible forpersonal computer(s) and other assigned equipment
~ Maintains work area and immediateworking environment in keeping with the company’s norms and standards.